parresia

I AM MERELY THE WINE BOTTLE POURING OUT THE WINE OF THE LORD.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

Friday, April 14, 2006

Tell My People That I Love Them


I sat here for a long time rolling up and down mountains of ideas without direction. Unable to formulate anything concrete - I had a V-8 moment. "Oh! I could have asked God!" Duh! So I did, and this is what he said:

"Tell my people that I love them. My people are beloved. This is not just something that I bestow upon them, but it is a command. BE LOVED!

The evil one stomps around devouring my people with his basket of lies, but his most deadly is that you are not loved by your God.

I am, therefore, I be and I bestow upon you all my being. To be: to exist, live, occur, take place, occupy, remain, continue, identify, intent, possibility, destiny, all over, all around, affect, treat and have.

On this day many years ago, I gave these things to you. I hung them on a cross so you could see them clearly. I wanted the whole world to see, and though some have rejected this vision, it still exists.

These are more than just words, they are containers of power; my love is your power. Use them.

Be
Be beckoning
Be beaming
Be beautiful
Be bearing
Be bedazzled
Be believers
Be besought
Be beneficial
Be beyond
All because you are Be- Loved.

3 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

This post reminds me of the writings of Henri Nouwen (Making All Things New). Nicely done.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Hepzibah The Watchman said...

Thank you, Ariel. May God bless you indeed.

10:46 AM  
Blogger SAMPATH KUMAR said...

hello annie
Beautiful blog you have made
i love it

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter