parresia

I AM MERELY THE WINE BOTTLE POURING OUT THE WINE OF THE LORD.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dear Lord

You are my husband, father, brother, friend, teacher, advisor, counselor, employer, creator and savior. On each of these levels - and so many more - you are important to my life.

I want you to know that I love you. I love you in each of your many characters. I belong to you because you loved me enough to give me the choice.

..."To those who are called beloved in God the Father and kept for Jesus Christ; May peace, and love be multiplied to you." Jude 1:1-2 RSV

"But you, beloved, build yourselves up on your most holy faith; pray in the Holy Spirit; keep yourselves in the love of God; wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And convince some, who doubt; save some, by snatching them out of the fire; on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment spotted by the flesh." Jude 1:20-23 RSV

I am not what you hear or see. I am not what you feel. I am the beloved of the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter