parresia

I AM MERELY THE WINE BOTTLE POURING OUT THE WINE OF THE LORD.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

From My Prayer Journal

Dear Father -

I am loved by the most powerful force in the universe, and when I contemplate that great force taking notice of my insignificance, I am comforted under the shelter of your hand. I pray for your people. Fill them with your greatness - lend them your boldness - gird them with your possibilities. We are not your audience, passively watching your parade of great deeds. We are your soldiers fighting the good fight against evils that we cannot see or hear in the natural. We must take the next hill - the next mountain - and the land from your enemy.

The enemy has many faces - anger, hatred, pride, fear, insolence, sloth, vanity and more that remain clothed in secrecy. These faces are painted over like a clown's face so without your discernment we a lulled into believing that they do not exist. Please Father, rain your discernment over your seedlings so they may grow strong.

I am ready. Give me my marching orders. In Jesus' name. Jerusalem

Ezekiel 21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter